Hello Skinny Ana’s,
Here are some tips for when you are feeling weak:
1. Pinch your thing and see how you don’t need food. You need to burn calories not add more.
2. Go to the library. You can research dieting, do work, read a book, but the beauty of it is, since no food or drink is allowed, you’ll have no choice but to abstain from a meal.
3. Buy some baby teething gel and rub it on your tongue, this numbs your taste buds.
4. Chew the food but don’t swallow it. Spit it in the garbage.
5. The scent of coffee has been proven to lessen ones appetite.
6. Pinch your ear! Apply pressure to the front of the ear, one at a time.The front ear is apparently a pressure point, in the area that controls hunger.
7. If you’e feeling brave enough to face the kitchen, go there and throw out any potential binge foods.
8. Let perfume replace chocolate. Every time you have a craving, or pass a baker, sniff some Chanel ;). Apply it to a tissue and carry it with you. Smell has a powerful effect on appetite.
9. Clean something. Cleaning something dirty can make you lose your appetite. The toilet, the litter box, under the kitchen sink, scrubbing out the garbage bin, anything grimy or smelly. The mess, along with the smell of the cleaner, can put you off food for a while.
10. Become an artist. Ana’s are extremely creative. Collect pictures of skinny girls, start a blog, write ana poetry.
Hope this helps! Stay strong ❤